Sunday, February 6, 2011

37/365: Self Portrait:1


I'm stretching this photo. I'm getting as much as I can out of it. If you're a Project 52er, an MK Loeffler Photography Blog follower, or friends with me on fb, you'll probably be seeing this again.

I've been trying to give the right side of my brain a workout this year (maybe to make up for the lack of workout my body's been getting? ) and have been trying to be more creative. This week's "Project 52" was a self portrait with something that you love. Pretty self explanatory. I love cheesecake. Self portraits are tricky. The catch is that you have to do it your"self". So, focus can be off, you have to constantly be checking your metering and settings without your subject (yourself) actually in front of the camera. It's tough. Anyhow, the focus wasn't exactly how I wanted, but I was about to run out of cheesecake so this is what you get.

I had this creative idea dealing with football and this super bowl thing that's going on today...but it was cold and we don't own a football. Therefore a cheesecake picture it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment