Sunday, February 27, 2011

59/365: The List



Planning meals saves time and money. However, it's not my most favorite thing to do in the world. I was introduced to 5meals1hour by my friend Becky and loved it! However, this week I just wasn't feeling the menu. So, I've decided to do my own version of it this week, or at least try it out.
I'm not an organized type of person. Just come and visit my house. (unless you've never been here because I'll probably clean) However, I'm trying to get better, and grocery shopping is one area I've been trying to improve. I watched one time as my sister in law went to the grocery store with her very organized list. At first I thought that it was silly to even try to make a list so organized...and then I decided to try it...and by golly it worked saving me time and money!! This is the one thing (organization wise) that I actually feel like I'm doing right now!! I'm very proud of my list.

So, from here on out, it's very rare that I don't go to the grocery without my very organized - categorized shopping list. Now if only I could organize my house, or Jaden's room, or my office better. I told myself I'd be more organized in 2011.

One step at a time though, right??

1 comment:

  1. I just started doing this this year! I love it... www.eatathomecooks.com a blog that gives you the menu AND and categorized grocery list! Most of the time I can cut out a few of the meals I don't like and if I don't like the list for the week she's been doing it for two years and I go find another week I do like!

    ReplyDelete