Sunday, February 13, 2011

44/365: Afternoon Naps


I have a photo of me and my dad napping together on the couch like this. I wish I had been able to find it to compare the two.

Sundays are usually pretty crazy for us.. Mainly Steve. There's Sunday morning services and Sunday school. Then the afternoon is usually filled with meetings or preparation for youth on Sunday evening. It's very rare that a nap gets thrown into a Sunday, so when he gets one I try to let him rest.

Some days I miss when we were able to be completely lazy every Sunday after church.

This photo is not technically awesome or anything. It's actually taken from my iPhone. I'm certain that this photo will melt every mother's heart though.

I hope you had a wonderful Lord's day.

And I hope you got your nap in as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment