Thursday, February 24, 2011

56/365- QT

No, not Quick Trip, although I tried their hot dogs last night. It was surprisingly tasty! I don't usually eat gas station food, especially hot dogs, but I was desperate. And I probably just made Brad Hufty throw up a little just by talking about eating hot dogs. Sorry Brad.

QT is Quality Time. Quality time comes in several forms. Sometimes its a formal discussion, sometimes its cuddling, maybe a movie out, and sometimes its just sitting in bed watching the magic box.

After a great weekend in the Windy City, I came back to 4 days in a row of not getting home until at least 10pm. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, I have just missed the QT that most often comes in the evenings. Life, my friends, is good.

So back to bed and the magic box. Seinfeld is on and MK says her toes are getting cold.

-Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment