Tuesday, May 10, 2011

125/365: Twinkle Toes


I love watching Jaden's feet. Within today, he has kicked them freely in his stroller, dirtied them on the front porch (they were literally solid brown), rubbed my sides when he was cuddling with me before bed, stood on tip toe to reach things he wasn't supposed to get on the coffee table, and moved at lighting speed as he crawled across our carpet.

I keep waiting for him to use those toes and feet to start moving about freely and independently on a regular basis, but no such luck yet. It feels like he's taking forever, but I'm sure that once he does start walking, I'll wish for the days when he wasn't into everything! :)

I love his "piggies". He is very ticklish on his toes. He thoroughly enjoys tickling mommy and daddy's toes as well. Most of all, I just love him, and everything about him. While I try to teach him everyday, he teaches me so much about life, about Christ, and about joy sometimes more than any other person I know. I hope that never stops.

No comments:

Post a Comment