Wednesday, May 18, 2011

132/365: Makeshift Office




My dream someday is to have a beautiful office in our home. A large space, that is just my style. We have been so graciously blessed with the home that we are in, and although we don't have a room that we can spare for my "office", I do have a space to work with as my office. I hated this area before last night. It's an awkward space, and we didn't have the furniture to put there. It was basically a junk collector cubby. My friend Becky and I (and J-Man) took a long trip to Chi-town to visit IKEA on Monday and returned home with less money in our pocketbooks, and our vehicle was panting all the way home from the weight of our furniture boxes. I came home with some new nightstands, a side table and new knobs for the nursery, a bedspread, and my most exciting find: office furniture! Here's the update to our "Junk Cubby": transformed into my workspace!

I just need some curtains and a wall full of Organic Bloom frames over the futon now! :)


By the way have I ever mentioned how much I LOVE Ikea????

1 comment: