Tuesday, May 31, 2011

143/365: Late night at the Office

This weekend I had had a first happen. I got to witness an engagement happening, and caught it on camera. :) I admit it made me feel all fuzzy inside. Look for more photos of Erin and Mik's (literal) engagement session on the business blog in the next few days. I always talk about how I enjoy engagement sessions, but it's so true. It's 12:30 am, and I'm still up editing, and taking a break to blog. I'm blogging recent sessions because I've had nothing exciting to photograph except work.

If anyone thinks that I don't work, let me tell you, I may not have official office hours, but I have plenty of "work," even if it's 3 hours after Jaden goes to bed, and 3 hours while he naps during the day, and crazy hours at night. If you're a photographer, you have a family, or another job, or both, and you're reading this, you understand where I'm coming from. It's totally worth it though. Everyday I feel like I have the best job on earth, and the best of both worlds; a "working mom", and "stay at home mom".

I'll take the occasional "late night at the office" for the joy I get from both.

No comments:

Post a Comment