Wednesday, May 11, 2011

126/365: Some things never change




Maybe it's just my friends and me, but does anyone else have this kind of friend? The ones that no matter how old you get or how long its been since you've seen them, when you get together... nothing has changed. We aren't the completely same people we were 10 years ago, but there are definately aspects that never change. Things like:


-Always looking for an opportunity to give each other an unexpected "cheap shot".


-Calling each other names that would offend most decent people... and sometimes veteran sailors.


-Quality friend times includes watching TV/movies or playing video games. Talking optional.


-Flirting with my girlfriend (now wife) right in front of me to get a reaction... getting punched.


-Never taking a serious picture!




These are just a few things that never change with Chris and me. However, apparently one thing that has changed is that, in this picture, I look much larger than Chris. It's just an illusion.




-Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment