Tuesday, May 24, 2011

138/365: Picnic

I haven't been on a picnic since I was a kid, and even then I rarely remember ever going. I went on a pretend one for an engagement session last week, and saw images from my friend Bonnie's picnic with her man and it made me want to go on one too! (by the way Bons, your KFC picnic idea looked amazing. My mouth is watering just thinking about an extra crispy drumstick right now. Can you tell I'm pregnant?)

Things have been pretty busy lately, and Stephen and I are lucky to get one night a week where we're both at the house at the same time (and one of us isn't sleeping). So, I hated to ask him if we could go on a picnic. So, I took my second favorite date on a picnic this morning and we had breakfast in the park. It was absolutely gorgeous this morning and I wish I would have brought my camera. We had a good time reading God's word together and playing catch. Maybe we'll make it a weekly summer routine. :)

In the words of Dolores Lynch, "A good time was had by all".

No comments:

Post a Comment