Friday, May 13, 2011

128/365: blue beast



Traveling in the "blue beast" today reminds me of when we were dating, except for I'd be sitting in the middle of the truck and there would be neither baby in back or baby in front. I remember going on dates and sitting in the passenger seat. Stephen would give me a funny "why are you sitting so far away from me" look, up the armrest and smile when I would come closer.

I admit I have a little bit of a love for the beast. While Steve was deployed little 5' me drove it around Jacksonville and got strange looks from all the truck driving marines. Although my feet barely hit the floorboard and it currently has no radio, It got me where I needed to go, and can haul quite a bit.

Although a newer model would be nice I will miss this thing a bit. Lucky for me we have no money for a new one.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment