Tuesday, January 11, 2011

11/365- Goodbye Mommy Body


I left Walmart last night with Zumba fitness for the wii and a 1/2 gallon of chocolate ice cream. You can see how serious I am about losing weight. Every year I say I'm going to work out more. The last time I was really good about working out is when I was pregnant with Jaden. I was going to the gym 3 times a week then. I refused to gain unnecessary baby weight. Since then my workout routine has been little to nothing. Since Jaden has been born it's hard to get out of the house without him and our local gym doesn't provide childcare. (oh to be back on Lejeune) Therefore, I'm doing the mommy thing. I bought something to do at home. :) Now if I can just stick with it.

I had my first attempt at using this game today. Let's just say....I'm glad that no one was in my living room. :)

I felt a little lost in doing the workouts. I thought I had a little bit of rhythm. I've had a lot of people ask about whether or not I liked it. It's too soon to tell. :) I will say that if you don't have much rhythm it could be pretty frustrating. I'm going to stick it out for a couple of weeks and if I decide I hate it there's a 30 day return policy.

Here's what I learned today....I am OUT OF SHAPE!!! Just looking at the photo on the front of the game makes me cringe.

btw- really? Who looks like that? Or wears that much jewelry while working out?

Hoping this year I can whip myself back into shape. On the road to saying goodbye to mommy body.

No comments:

Post a Comment