Wednesday, January 12, 2011

12/365- The Aftermath


I am not a baker, and I can barely call myself a cook. I've never been big on sweets, but ever so often I get the hankering for some homemade chocolate chip cookies. I have no magical recipe for these cookies I make. I've tried various recipes from people and I can't help but love the one that is on the back of the bag. Yup. In the words of Pheobe Buffay, "Nestlé Toulehouse" is usually what I like best. This time however I went cheap and got Hershey's chocolate chips. Steve says the batter tastes different. We'll see about the finished product.

While I'm not a huge fan of baking, I do enjoy cooking when I have the time. What I don't enjoy....what I hate is the clean up. I made Pioneer Woman's Chicken Noodles tonight. After clean up from supper I now have another aftermath from 34 chocolate chip cookies. Sigh...

Maybe my sweet, sweet husband will help with the clean up....hint hint... ;)

2 comments: