Sunday, January 9, 2011

9/365- Trooper

Home sweet home! We have spent 24 plus hours in the car over the past 4 days. Jaden has went through 20 plus diapers and Stephen through 8 plus Cokes. :)

The past couple of posts have been a little bit like Debbie Downer so I'll keep this post short and light hearted...or boring.

We've determined that Jaden is pretty amazing. (not that we're biased or anything) I don't know too many babies under a year that have been half way across the country....twice. What a trooper. Anyhow, he was SO good in the car!

Guess the ipad we stole from the Parkers was worth taking....
Haha!! just kidding. We are not theives- pinky swear.
This is however one of his FAVORITE things to play with...our phones!!

We are home, my brain is tired, legs are aching and I'm ready to just sit with my boys, watch The Office and Modern Family and eat junk food. :) This is life as we know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment