Tuesday, January 25, 2011

25/365: Kid at Heart

That's right. I still cut my sandwiches in half...corner to corner. There's a lot of things I do that make me feel like a kid- like cutting my sandwich in half, or riding on the back of the shopping cart in the parking lot when no one's looking. I'm guilty of singing into hairbrushes and jumping on hotel beds. I also eat things like string cheese and jell-o pudding cups. (oh and I love Capri-Suns still too) Don't hate!

It's so funny how when you're growing up you want nothing more than to be older. Then you spend the the end of your life wishing you were young again. I am caught in the middle. I don't wish to be older but I don't long to be young again either. Don't get me wrong, high school was fun but even though my high school experience was great, I don't ever want to go back.

You're only as old as you feel right? If that's the case- I think I'm 17, but only on the inside. (or outside some may argue)

So as I see it, I've got the best of both worlds. I want to be 25 forever. :)

By the way- water is winning. I've had 2 Dr. Peppers in the past 2 weeks. (maybe 3 if Stephen remembers to bring me one home toinght) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment