Thursday, January 13, 2011

13/365- 10 Minutes

It's 11:50pm as I type these words... wait... 11:51pm. This is the story of my life. Procrastinating until the last minute (or ten) to do something I've had all day to do.

Sure I've had all day to write a blog, but there were so many other great things to do today. Go to work, butcher some hogs, go out to eat, play some Wii... the list goes on. So here I am, 7 minutes left before I fail this years project.

I wish I had time to go into all the wonderful details that have made today, but honestly I simply don't have the time. Maybe this is just an excuse to be lazy. Here's the condensed version, I'll sum it all up in one magical statement.

"It's all fun and games until you shoot a hog between the eyes and butcher it, after that you find out that behind every able man, there are always."

Okay, I'll explain the last part. 2 Minutes... GOSH!!! I got a fortune cookie today that read. "Behind every able man, there are always." Wierd I know!!

Don't you hate it when people don't finish their.

-Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment