Friday, January 21, 2011

20/365- Epic Fail



Okay so this is as bad as it gets!! Not only did I fail yesterday by not getting this blog posted because I was enthralled with our new iphonius maximuses (iphones), but then I get focused on writing this blog and see this! EPIC FAILURE!!!


Yep, while writing this blog I looked down to see what my son was playing with... christmas fudge. You can't see the box but I had a box of candies sitting beside my desk drawer, he pulled it out, opened it and indulged himself on some white chocolae fudge. AND THE WINNER OF "MOST OBLIVIOUS PARENT"..... (drumroll) .... ME! (Cheers and boos echo throughout the internet audience).
On the bright side, I was able to take this picture with my iphone that I had nearby, and within a few seconds... posted. NICE!!! I may be an oblivious dad, but at least I'm up to date!
Don't hate me.
-Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment