Sunday, January 2, 2011

2/365- A Man of Many Words

Geeky? Maybe. Fun? Yes. I was accused of being a teachers pet in school, and Steve- he's always been the brains of the operation. Here we are for the 2nd day this week playing Scrabble.
This is in fact how we spent New Years Eve.
I'm saddened to say he beat me on New Years...and he's currently beating me now. :(
My best word- "dosed": 21 pts.
Steve's best word- "duty": 30 pts.
26 points behind with 14 tiles left in the bag. Maybe Steve will let you know who wins tomorrow since Monday is his day to blog.
For now I sit with the following:
OJUROVR
Babe, just for the record: I don't hate you. I may have said that after you scored another 30 points by adding 2 letters. This is my apology.
I guess when he wins it just makes him King Nerd....I'm kind of a sore loser. Until next time Scrabble King....
-MK

No comments:

Post a Comment