Monday, April 11, 2011

102/365: Laugh Until You Cry


I'm cheating this week with some of these photos. I didn't have time to take a photo specifically for the blog today, but I did laugh for a while to myself seeing this photo tonight. This was Caitlyn's 21st birthday in college, and this is what we did. We went to eat at Kreiger's, came back and took stupid pictures of us jumping off the couch and hanging out. I remember laughing till my stomach hurt. Our neighbors who lived above us probably were pounding on the floor to tell us to be quiet, and we probably jabbed the ceiling with the broom in response.

I remember this year of college being probably the most fun. I loved rooming with these crazy girls. I think I laughed more in that year than my entire college career.

I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard that my stomach hurt. Can you? I wish I could, and more than that, I wish I had those times more often.

Laughter doesn't fix broken hearts, heal sickness, or grant you your needs, but it does make everything better for the moment. :) I hope you find something to laugh about tomorrow, and that sooner than later, you laugh until you cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment