Saturday, April 23, 2011

113/365: sickly


This is the aftermath if yesterday, well only partly. I had about 3 other trash cans full of kleenexes. Body aches, runny nose, and drowsiness does not mix well with chasing a 1 year old around. Fortunately Jaden was especially good for me and even let me nap while he napped.

Today I feel like a new woman. Body aches are gone, praise the Lord, and the runny nose has lightened up a bit.

Tomorrow we celebrate Easter. I haven't gotten an Easter basket for J nor do I think I'm going to. I'm faced with the delima of whether to bring secular culture like easter eggs and bunnies into our Christian celebrations. I guess we have a few more years to decide on that. We do however feel it's important to stress the real reason we celebrate Easter and Christmas. It's about Jesus christ who came to this earth to save us.

No comments:

Post a Comment