Friday, April 1, 2011

92/365: Redbox Ate My Money

This was going to be what I did tonight. I rented this movie that I thought would be cute and had heard good things about. However, with Stephen being gone for the evening, and J asleep for the night, I sat myself down in front of our computer and worked. Before I knew it it was 11:30. Time to blog, and time for bed!! Like my previous post said, I LOVE my job, but it sometimes gives poor hours. I've gotten better, but it used to be that I'd stay up till 2 and 3 in the morning to finish up. No Mas! It's a good thing I don't have a normal job, with normal hours because I tend to be a little bit of a workaholic.

I got much accomplished but as my eyelids are growing very heavy, I don't think I can make it to stay up for a movie. So, once again, Redbox is eating my extra money for the extra day. Poop.

So my dear friends, I am off to bed.

I'm sure that you are tired of hearing (seeing) me talk so much lately. My apologies. Take it up with the husband. I think I need a break from this blog project, and you need a break from me.

I promise, "It's not you it's me" and "We can still be friends".

No comments:

Post a Comment