Thursday, March 31, 2011

91/365: Best Job Ever



I know I've said it 100 times, but I absolutely LOVE my job. I'm the luckiest girl in the world to have the opportunity to do this. Today I photographed 2 beautiful girls from the area. I seem to sort of stumble across ideal places for photoshoots. This was one such case. Thanks to the mom's of these lovely ladies, I was introduced to this amazing place! I think the girls thought I was a little nuts when they saw how excited I got about an old run down building and a lot full of vintage cars. We had so much fun today! I'm really posting this photo for them, because I know they're DYING to see their images. Patience girls! I will tell you that I am loving them so far!!

There's times when I'm at a shoot and I can't wait to get home to start working on them. Today was one such day. It's almost 11:00 and I've been editing since 8. Looking forward to the final edits! But now it's time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment