Friday, March 18, 2011

78/365: Photoshoot Extravaganza



Have you ever tried to photograph your own kid? By yourself? At age 1?
I've had clients tell me before that they wanted a professional to photograph their child because they just wouldn't cooperate for just mom or mom and dad. I totally empathized with these clients yesterday. We ventured out to take Jaden's photos (he and I) and I came up with 10 shots....total.

Jaden had at that time fallen asleep so I did what I knew would work. Daddy to the rescue!! After a long day working yesterday, I recruited Stephen to come with me to help entertain Jaden while I shot. Problem solved. I love when I stumble upon ideas. This was one such case. There just so happened to be a plane sitting at the airport so I took advantage of it. So to the owner of this plane ...we didn't touch it I promise! Just used it as a prop. :)

More images to be shared on Jaden's actual birthday. But until then, today I've been busy prepping for his birthday party tomorrow. An extra thanks to Chris for chopping chicken, veggies, and fruit all afternoon and to Don for vacuuming our entire downstairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment