Saturday, March 12, 2011

72/365: Cameleon Kitty

You probably forgot that we even have a cat. I tried to take a photo of her to blog about and this is what I ended up with. I think she thinks she's a cameleon rather than a kitty. Although she's not as cool as this guy.

Cali used to be a cool cat. Our friends Ryan and Katie used to call her "Mofo" because of her crazy backflips she used to do in her younger years. Now she's just lazy...come to think of it, she sounds a little like me. :/

She probably sleeps for 18 hours a day- no joke, and she's the cuddly one, not Sasha. She loves being in your lap while you're on the computer and laying on the top of the couch while you're watching tv. She snuggles with blankets and sleeps on my side and keeps me warm. She's the best. Even though I love our dog, I have to admit I'm still a cat person. At least a Cali person.

No comments:

Post a Comment