Tuesday, March 8, 2011

68/365: Shopping buddy

I love taking jaden shopping. He's such a joy. He loves to look at all the clothes and touch them. He rides along in the stroller, bouncing his feet along rhythmically.

He gets plenty of female attention from ladies of all ages. I think that's his favorite. In fact he receives so much attention that I start to wonder what's wrong with the people I pass that don't smile at him or talk to him. Maybe I think my baby's too cute...? Probably.

Today he was a trooper. Taking nana to the airport, exploring antique malls, hobby lobby, the mall, and home goods all in one day. He consumed an entire bowl of cheerios and a package of mum mums while leaving a debris field around us. He also wanted to yell da da and ma ma everywhere we went. Poor little guy slept all the way home. He would outlast daddy any day on a shipping trip. I love this lil guy.

Working on a fun ( I hope) project tonight that will save me around $75. Let's hope it turns out as nice. Off to play with my son until bedtime.

Thank you lord for blessing us with such a precious, sweet boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment