Tuesday, March 22, 2011

82/365: Outdoorsman

Here's our sweet boy. Jaden has been taking steps lately, a lot of them. He loves to crawl and pull up too. I love it when he pulls up to me like this and just looks at me like "Hi mom, I love you. " I think this photo is the perfect example of how I will always remember my little boy, even as he grows up. Maybe it's hormones, but just looking at this photo brings tears to my eyes. My little boy is growing up already, and I'm so not ready.

As Jaden turned one on Monday, we ventured to meet up with his cousins and aunt and spent the day at the park. We had lots of fun taking photos with the girls. It was tough getting all of them happy and looking at the same time, but we managed. :)

I learned that Jaden is going to be quite the outdoorsman. It was his first time in the leaves and he LOVED them. He was so excited to pick them up and throw them around, and of course, crawl around in the dirt, during photos. Looking forward to the warmer weather so we can head outside and play in the backyard together.

Jaden, stay this sweet, always. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment