Thursday, March 10, 2011

70/365: snuggle bunny


I'm laying here on the couch with a blanket and I'm super annoyed that I was finished blogging and it deleted the entire thing from my phone. :(

I am writing this whole week because Stephen is extremely busy and I love the dude. Maybe he'll make it up to me when April gets busy for me with sessions.

The past couple of nights I've felt like someone punched me in the gut. Not a good feeling. when I feel like this I just want a blanket and to wrap up and snuggle with Stephen. Tonight he is hard at work typing out a PowerPoint presentation for the weekend, so I guess his back on my forehead will have to do. I'm laying on the couch and the hum of the furnace is putting me in a trance.

If you've been around our son much you'll know that he sucks his thumb, grabs his blankie and snuggle when he's sick or tired. I think he gets this from his mom. I was never a thumb sucker (and am currently not either- haha people) but I want nothing more than to just curl up and be taken care of when I feel this way.

I hope he doesn't suck his thumb forever, but I do hope that he stays my little snuggle bunny for a while. There's nothing sweeter. Beg to differ? Just babysit for us and see when he falls asleep in your arms. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment