Tuesday, April 5, 2011

95/365: Long Lost Friends


This was not the photo I'd intended on posting. I had planned to take a photo of Jaden in his diaper, climbing on the step ladder in the kitchen, but when I laid down on the floor, a big mystery was discovered. I saw a number of toys that had been thrown underneath the oven, by my son.
Jaden has this game he likes to play. He carries his small toys (blocks, plastic pieces, cups, and small animal toys) all over the house, as he army crawls from room to room. I was just thinking to myself about how it was sad that the toy on the refrigerator had no vehicle magnets for him to play with anymore because he'd carried them all away to another place. Then I found these. After cleaning them they sat on the washer to dry. I'm sure Jaden won't notice them being back in the toy basket, but I'm sure they appreciate being pulled out from under the dark and dirty oven.

No comments:

Post a Comment