Wednesday, April 6, 2011

97/365: Beneficial Purpose

Hello again.

I'm starting to feel like my life is slightly dull when I realize the only thing I have to blog about is this pepperoni sandwich I made for myself today, which of course I ate crust first.

Am I really this dull? or is it that I'm just this lazy?

I'm tempted to give up the 365 blog because I'm honestly tired of hearing (seeing) my own voice. Perhaps I'm a little burned out, and it's only April.

My friend Nikki always says we should speak with "beneficial purpose." What beneficial purpose does this blog serve?

With that thought, I will leave you with my pepperoni sandwich. Don't knock it till you try it: deli sized pepperoni slices on white bread. Yum-O.

2 comments:

  1. DO NOT GIVE UP! I look forward to your posts! Even the mundane or silly...it is what life is. Life is full of these little details. Everyday can't be exciting and maybe your viewers, seeing your everyday unexciting details, assures us that it is okay for our lives to be the same. (and now I really want a pepperoni sandwich.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encouragement Brooke!!

    ReplyDelete