Thursday, April 14, 2011

105/365 - Microfleece

When Mary Kim and I were engaged, I came back from North Carolina for a visit for a few days. So, being the wonderful fiance I am, I told her that we could do anything she wanted to do while I was home. She wanted to register for our wedding. I regretted the offer immediately. My disappointment must have been obvious because an argument ensued. MK was mad. I was bored. I told her that I would go. But it wasn't enough for me to go with her, she wanted me to "want to" go with her. I wonder if every husband has had this conversation with his wife?

So as I was reluctantly registering, I came across the most amazing blanket in the world. Microfleece blankets! I love them! I registered for at least 6, I think. Jaden is a fan as well. So I choose to look back on that day as a sacrifice for the greater good. The greater good? Well, she still married me, I got enough blankets to have one in every room, my baby boy found a security blanket. All's well that ends well. :)


-Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment