Saturday, April 9, 2011

99/365 - Dear Da Da


Dear Da da,


I'm writing this to tell you that I love you very much. However, there are some points of concern I'd like to address while Mama is away. If you could pay a little more attention to the contents of the diaper bag, I would appreaciate it very much. I say this because I pulled out a bottle of milk that was left over and I found it to be a bit... chunky. Is it suppose to be like that? If so, I don't "prefer" it.


Also, I realize that you don't cook like Mama does, but do I have to have bananas all the time? What am I, a monkey? I would have really enjoyed some of those thin mints you were eating. Although, I did like those chicken thingy's from the bag with the golden arches. Yum.


Anywho... I love hanging out with you and the naps we take together. Sorry about the smelly diapers... it's kinda my thing. Can't wait to wake you up in the morning to go to church!! I love you dada!!


Your baby boy,

Jaden


P.S. Mom, if you're reading this, I'm alive and well. Come home soon. Bring food.

No comments:

Post a Comment