Sunday, April 3, 2011

94/365: By The Way...


Cheating a little bit tonight for the blog. This photo is from Thursday, and I've been too busy today and this weekend to get creative outside of "work". Oh yeah, and by the way, we're pregnant!!! :) Come October we will have 2 under 2! Catchy name for a new blog?? haha! I can barely keep up with this one and the business one!
In case you aren't friends with us on facebook, I figured we'd let the blogging world know about our little peanut.
For the many questions we've had so far, here are a few short answers.

- Yes we are excited!
- No this wasn't an "accident"
- Due October 13
- Yes we know it will be a "handful" but we're certain that God's got it under control
- Boy or Girl, we're just hoping for healthy.:) (and happy would be nice too)
- Jaden and baby # 2 will be 19 months apart

Besides that, I'm not looking forward to getting rounder and rounder as the weeks pass, but I am looking forward to eating whatever I want with no questions, feeling baby #2 move and kick, and of course holding another sweet little baby in my arms. :)

Steve had another idea for a photo, but we didn't have the time to do it. Maybe we'll do it in the coming weeks and post. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment