Friday, April 22, 2011

112/365: 15 weeks


Yesterday marked 15 weeks for us in the second round of our pregnancy journey. I'm just entering the beer gut stage, so that is fun...not. Jaden thinks it's funny now to pull my shirt up to tickle my belly button. I keep pointing to my belly saying "baby", but he kind of just looks at me with blank stares and touches my belly button with his index finger again to see if I'll fake laugh.

Hopefully he won't make it a habit of looking for my belly button in public in the coming months.

Nobody wants to see that.

Last night we went out on a date and I cleaned my plate, and half of Stephen's. In my defense, we did split a sandwich platter so it was really not quite a full meal on one plate. :) I did kind of feel like the crazy pregnant lady who ate up everyone else's food though.

Oh well. :) It was delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment