Sunday, April 24, 2011

114/365: Book Worm


Jaden Loves to read. I try to read to him at every day or at least every other day. His favorite books are the ones that are interactive. He loves flap books and touch and feel books the most. Ever so often he'll sit through a longer one. A few of my favorites that I read to him whenever I get the rare chance of him sitting still long enough, are:

- I Love You Through and Through
- God Gave Us You
- There's Rocks In My Socks
- Stand Back Said the Elephant, I'm Going to Sneeze
- Green Eggs and Ham

There are lots of other ones that I am very fond of but these stick out to me. If you remember right, I am not a reader. I would much rather watch the movie or read the cliff notes most of the time. I hope that Jaden takes after his daddy in his reading interest. By the way, I'm still not through the book that I mentioned in my post titled: Chapter Three Syndrome.

I think this photo makes him look so grown up for some reason. Time is flying by with our little man.

No comments:

Post a Comment